11 Books That Will Make You Want To Give In To The Adult Coloring Trend
These look like so much fun!
Coloring books for adults are popping up in trend pieces all over the place. But these amazing books aren’t just about a fad where adults regress to childhood pastimes. If you’ve ever meditated or practiced mindfulness, you’ll find something very similar, soothing and orderly about coloring these masterfully drawn pages.
From exquisitely drawn scenes to intricate mandala patterns, here are some excellent coloring books to get you started on your new favorite down-time activity.
1. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns
2. Adult Coloring Books: A Coloring Book for Adults Featuring Mandalas and Henna Inspired Flowers, Animals, and Paisley Patterns
3. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
4. Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book
5. Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest & Coloring Book
6. Detailed Designs and Beautiful Patterns
7. Balance (Angie’s Extreme Stress Menders Volume 1)
8. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring Book
9. Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book
10. Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy!
11. Dover Creative Haven Art Nouveau Animal Designs Coloring Book (Creative Haven Coloring Books)
We were not paid to write this story. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.