15 Things Every HGTV Fan Can Relate To
Yep. This list pretty much sums up life as a HGTV fan.
Whether you enjoy watching “Fixer Upper,” “House Hunters,” “Flip or Flop” or “Property Brothers,” HGTV fans will be able to relate to these hilarious posts.
1. Is a kitchen ever up-to-date?
2. Insane budgets
3. Everyone’s dream shopping spree
— Magnolia (@magnolia) September 8, 2016
4. The perfect analogy
"This is my football" was my mom's response to my question "why are you so mad they chose house #2" while she was watching HGTV
— Todd Williams (@TWill15_7) January 29, 2016
5. They sure do know how to make a home sound appealing!
6. More insane budgets
Seriously where does @hgtv find these people for House Hunters!? An “energy healer” with a budget of $1.5 million!? She was literally blowing into a bottle, shaking a rattle, and yelling “to the winds of the south great serpent sachamama!” 🤔 #HouseHunters #hgtv
— Erin Nichole •—• (@NicholeCecilia) August 15, 2019
7. Should I add this to my resume?
Professional skills include Microsoft Office, 90 WPM typing, and occasionally being able to guess which house they'll pick on House Hunters
— Bridger Winegar (@bridger_w) February 9, 2016
8. So that’s why they looked so familiar (remember “The Road To El Dorado”?)!
9. Funny how that always works out for them
Every episode of flip or flop:
Tarek: "WE'RE ALREADY SO OVER BUDGET THIS COULD FALL THROUGH THIS IS GONNA BE TIGHT"
*makes $60,000 profit*
— chlo (@chloererb) January 8, 2016
10. This unrealistic couple
11. Because their relationship is your favorite
Valentine's Day plans: watch Fixer Upper all day and cry about Chip and Joanna's relationship
— Lindsay Heyman (@lindsayLheyman) February 10, 2016
12. Because to make money you have to spend money, right?
13. Inspiring amateur contractors everywhere
Mom: "I'm thinking of taking down that wall."
Me: "Is it load bearing?"
*mom stares at me in shock* #hgtvproblems
— Raquel (@raquel2e) December 10, 2015
14. Practice makes perfect
15. HGTV is ultimately great motivation
I go to the gym mainly to watch HGTV
— Pablo Valdivia (@PabloValdivia) February 10, 2016