It may be one of the first games you ever play in your lifetime. Hide and Seek is a classic—and while some kids spend years searching for the ultimate hiding spot, there are others who need a little help understanding the concept of the game.
Check out these kids who are undoubtedly adorable, but need some serious work on their Hide and Seek skills. Ready or not, here I come!
1. If you can see mom and dad through a basketball hoop, chances are they can see you too!
2. Rule number one: Hide your feet! A lot of kids love the shower curtain…
3. Curtains also appear to be a favorite. Two of them fell for it at the same time!
4. What can we say, he tried.
— Cathy Lang (@wardrobeworkout) October 29, 2012
5. There are more than quarters and dimes hiding in this couch.
6. This adorable tot had a good shot at hiding behind a tree. Until she gives herself up. She remains cute in our eyes!
7. When you forget the camouflage… Hey! Water the plants while you’re there.
8. When you’re playing Hide and Seek, but you’re also really craving a snack…
9. Being at a coffee shop doesn’t always mean you “blend” in with your surroundings.
10. Dear kids, your hands are not a hiding spot! But we appreciate the effort.
11. Be one with the rug.
12. Who needs an actual toy? Apparently the box is this child’s favorite hiding spot yet!
— Filipa May (@FilipaMay) March 16, 2017