9 Easy And Useful Binder Clip Hacks [Video]
You'll be amazed at what you can do with a binder clip!
Just about everyone has had binder clips in their home at one point or another, and I’m willing to bet that those clips often go unused. Am I right? If you fall under this majority then we may have a solution for you! Binder clips are actually very versatile, and have many uses other than their original purpose. In fact, you can fix problems in your office, in your home and in your kitchen!
We’ve collected nine practical uses for these clips that will actually be helpful in your everyday life. Check out the list below to learn how to fix everything from your keyboard, to stacking water bottles in the fridge! The only extra materials you will need other than the clip, is the product you are improving. Ready to get started? Watch the video below.
Here’s the list of all the items we fixed with just a binder clip!
1. Razor Guard
- Place clip over razor head
- Fold legs down around razor
- Place in travel bag
2. Headphone Organizer
- Put earbuds through clip
- Wrap cord around legs
- Feed end (with plug) through ends so it doesn’t unravel
3. USB Storage
- USB cord
- Untangle cords and wrap neatly
- Clip together
4. Yarn Keeper
- Ball of yarn
- Knitting needles
- Put yarn in a bowl
- Clip to edge of the bowl
- Feed yarn through the legs
5. Keyboard Foot
- Keyboard with no legs
- Use legs of binder slip to stick into the keyboard
6. Cord Organzier
- Computer cords
- Clip to edge of desk, with handles sticking out
- Feed cords through
- Open up handles for thicker cords
7. Sponge Holder
- Put sponge in the clip
- Stand upright
8. Baggie Clip
- 2 bags of veggies
- Roll up bags
- Feed clips from above through a single wire rack
- Secure and hang bag with clip
9. Bottle Stack
- Bottles of water
- From under the wire shelf, attach 2 binder slip (about 6-inches apart) through two wire racks
- Stack waters
So there you have it! Start fixing those little annoyances.
I’m personally a fan of the headphone organizer!