The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
There’s a great deal on diapers right now through Amazon. Huggies has a 35% off diapers coupon, plus an additional 20% off from Amazon Family when you “Subscribe and Save.” So if you need any diapers or know a friend or family member who may be in need, then you should read this and take advantage of the deal.
As mentioned above, the best part about the coupon is that is stacks with your Amazon Family (formerly Amazon Mom) 20% Subscribe and Save discount. So when you add these two together, diapers are 55% off!
As shown in the Amazon Shopping Cart screenshot below, the original price is $45.99, the 35% coupon saves $16.10 and the 20% Amazon Family saves $9.20. The total savings is $25.30 which is a savings of 55%. Here’s the final price for a box of diapers when added to your cart.
Here’s how to claim the offer:
- You need to be an Amazon Prime member. If you aren’t a member you can get a free 30 day trial here.
- Go to this page and clip the 35% off Huggies coupon
- Sign-up for Amazon Family here.
- Add one of the products below to your shopping cart and choose the Subscribe Now option (you can always cancel the subscription before the next one ships out).
Note: If you don’t want an ongoing diaper subscription, you can just cancel the subscription after the order is shipped with no additional charges. Just go the Subscribe and Save Items menu option under Your Account.
Here are some of the eligible products:
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1, 276 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, 192 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 2, 246 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 6, 140 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, 172 Count (One Month Supply)
So hurry up and get moving. These deals typically don’t last long.