Appetizer Recipe: Yummy Mediterranean Pinwheels
This no-bake appetizer recipe is perfect for any kind of party – or even a lunch! Because they take only a few minutes to make and can be stored in the fridge overnight, there’s less mess and stress.
Watch the video by All In Recipes‘ Youtube Channel for the simple instructions.
- 4 large tortillas, warmed slightly to prevent tearing
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 oz black olives, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices salami
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- Fresh basil
What is your favorite appetizer? Share it with us on our Facebook page!