With multiple days left until Christmas arrives, you may be struggling to come up with creative ways to display your Elf. Here are 17 of my favorites.
The best part? Most of them are “clean,” meaning that minimal mess will be made!
1. Have A Potato Sack Race With Friends
Love this idea from @pj_the_elf via Instagram:
2. Help With Christmas Decorations
This elf from @kristinleas on Instagram is helping with the heavy lifting.
3. Roast Some ‘Mallows
This elf from @itsmeweswie is toasting up a yummy treat.
RELATED: More Crafty Elf On The Shelf Ideas
4. Play With Woody (Who Also Comes To Life When Children Aren’t Around)
Instagram user @scubasteve170379 has an elf who likes to play with other household toys.
5. Have A Snowball Fight With Mensch On A Bench
Instagram user @imarketsolutions’s elf knows how to have some fun with Mensch on a Bench!
6. Zipline Across A Room
This guy looks like he’s ready to zoom all around the house!
7. Put An End To The Singing Of, “Let It Go”
Actress Sarah Marie Gellar’s elf has had enough of the popular “Frozen” princesses.
8. Help Kids Get Excited About Santa
@uncorporatedhippie’s elf arrived with a message that would get any child excited about the holiday!
9. Ride Stuffed Toys
Instagram user @aspenferg’s elf traded his reindeer for an alligator!
10. Have A Disco Party With Barbie & Friends
This elf has plans to party all night:
12. Everybody Poops!
And @rebellebelle_86’s elf is just taking care of business.
13. Show Off His Athletic Skills
Instagram user @the_scrunchy_diaries has a sporty side!
14. Show That Your Elf Is Creative And Clever!
Instagram user @sheldon_was_here has an artsy elf who turned bananas into Minions:
15. Encourage Positive Learnings
@creativelyblooming’s elf shared an inspirational message.
16. Share Special Messages From Santa
And @missfitaddiction’s elves had a clever message from Santa!
17. Make Reindeer Food For Santa’s Reindeer
Oh, and don’t forget about the reindeer!