The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
Now that it’s winter, many of us want nothing more than to cuddle up with a plush blanket or pillow.
Whether you need a last-minute holiday gift or just want to get yourself a snuggly present, the below items can help you stay warm and cozy all winter long. The best part? You can still get them in time for Christmas from Amazon. If you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get free two-day shipping.
1. SnooZzoo Polar Bear Children’s Stuffed Animal Sleeping Bag, $109.85
2. Footed Pajamas – In The Clouds Adult Hoodie Chenille, $39.95
Kids aren’t the only ones who can cozy up and get warm in a fun way. These adult-sized onesies are perfect for staying warm, either solo or together.
3. Sunbeam Heated Comfy Toes Foot Warming Pad, $31.88
Sometimes, even if you’re warm, when it’s time to get into bed, it’s cold. But if you have this warming pad on your bed, it’ll be a win-win situation.
4. Luxurious Faux Fur Body Pillow Cover with Long Hair, $23.95
Not only do these body pillows come in great colors, but the cover is also removable, which makes for easy washing.
5. Columbia Women’s Flash Forward Down Vest, $99.99
This vest is one of the best inventions ever, because you can wear it with long-sleeved layers and in place of a coat (on those warmer winter days). Plus, it looks stylish—on top of being warm, of course, and comes in several colors.
6. Eva Medical Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow With Warm/Cool Gel Pad, $30.99
This lumbar pillow is amazing, and we only wish we found it sooner. As you may know, lumbar support is key. And with the warm gel pad insert, it’s like having a heating pad on your lower back, which equals comfiness all day (and night) long. You can also cool it to help fend off heat during summer months or if you live in a warm climate.
7. WallFlower Womens Plush Warm and Cozy Printed Hooded Robe, $28.80
Okay, life doesn’t get much better when you have a perfect robe, and this plush one by WallFlower will definitely keep you cozy all winter.
8. Uideazone Unsiex 3D Printed Pullover Sweatshirts, $17.50 – $21.50
Ugly Sweater Parties are all the rage this time of year (again), but more and more people are wearing ugly sweaters and sweatshirts outside of party settings, too. Aside from being “ugly” (yet usually cute), they’re snuggly, too.
9. Bucky Soothing, Comfortable Hot/Cold Therapy Buckwheat Seed Filled Heartwarmer, $17.16
Not only does this warm pillow make an ideal gift for a loved one, but it also helps strains and inflammation. Plus, it’s soft, of course, making it a winter must-have.
10. Gooby Every Day Fleece Cold Weather Dog Vest, $11.80
Our furry friends need to stay warm, too, and this fleece sweater is a perfect fit (no pun intended).
No matter which of the above you choose, one thing’s for sure—you’ll definitely be warmer this winter with them!