Customizing Marquee Letters For A Baby Shower Or Nursery
These DIY marquee letters are the perfect addition to any party like a baby or wedding shower. You can also use them to add extra pizazz to your home décor – especially a nursery, office or a child’s room!
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Letters
- Scrapbook Paper
- Quarter Inch Round Hole Punch
Get all the supplies you need here.
- Place the letter template on your paper and trace around the outside of it.
- Then, trace all of the individual holes.
- Cut out your letter.
- Use your hole punch to punch out all of the small circles you traced.
- Place your cut letter inside of your marquee letter, lining up the holes.
- Press light bulbs into all of the holes.
- Start at the bottom of your letter and begin adding the lights.
- Repeat all of the above steps with the other letters in your desired word or phrase.
Thanks to our friends at Blitsy for the video and crafting idea!