These DIY marquee letters are the perfect addition to any party like a baby or wedding shower. You can also use them to add extra pizazz to your home décor – especially a nursery, office or a child’s room!
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Letters
- Scrapbook Paper
- Quarter Inch Round Hole Punch
Get all the supplies you need here.
- Place the letter template on your paper and trace around the outside of it.
- Then, trace all of the individual holes.
- Cut out your letter.
- Use your hole punch to punch out all of the small circles you traced.
- Place your cut letter inside of your marquee letter, lining up the holes.
- Press light bulbs into all of the holes.
- Start at the bottom of your letter and begin adding the lights.
- Repeat all of the above steps with the other letters in your desired word or phrase.
Thanks to our friends at Blitsy for the video and crafting idea!
Baby Shower Marquee LettersHow to customize marquee letters for a baby shower or nursery. Get the full instructions here: http://bit.ly/1QIj6F1
Posted by Simplemost on Thursday, March 10, 2016