Looking for a quick, easy and healthy meal that only takes five minutes to prep and less than 25 minutes to cook? Try this 1-pan salmon and roasted veggie recipe.
My husband and I make this once a week. To mix up the flavors, sometimes we use blackening or lemon-pepper seasoning on the salmon, swap out the veggies listed for asparagus and potatoes, or sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese.
- ¾ lb salmon
- 1 zucchini, sliced (about ¼ inch thick)
- 1 squash, sliced (about ¼ inch thick)
- 9 mushrooms whole, cleaned & cored
- ¼ onion, sliced thick
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Line tray with tin foil.
- Spray tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix minced garlic and olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Lay salmon in the middle of the pan, skin side down.
- Arrange veggies on the left and right side of the salmon. Try to have all pieces on the pan (not stacked on top of each other).
- Lightly drizzle garlic/olive oil mixture across entire pan (over both veggies & salmon).
- Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over entire pan.
- Smear pesto over salmon to evenly coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.