Delicious Appetizer Recipe: Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread
Perfect for any type of party, there will be no leftovers of our Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread.
With just a few simple ingredients, and easy enough to make with kids (or those that are cooking challenged), impress your friends & family with this yummy recipe.
- 1 can (12 oz.) Refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tbsp. Margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Tomato and basil pasta sauce
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Open package of biscuits and cut into cubes.
- Mix bitter, Parmesan and seasonings in medium bowl until blended.
- Add dough pieces; toss to coat.
- Place in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of warmed pasta sauce.