Dinner Recipe: Crock-Pot Philly Cheesesteaks
Thinly sliced steak, sautéed peppers, mushrooms, and onions, plus ooey gooey melted cheese. Is your mouth watering yet? Watch the video from Allrecipes for the full instructions on how to make Philly cheesesteaks in a crock-pot.
- 2 pounds Tri-tip beef steak
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 split French or Italian sandwich rolls
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 8 oz fresh mushroom, sliced
- 12 slices white american (or provolone) cheese
For the full recipe instructions, click here.