The Disney Store Is Looking For Work-From-Home Reps In 7 States
Disney fans, don't miss this WFH, part-time customer service opportunity (that you can do in your Mickey Mouse pajamas).
Now is the time of the year when some companies take on extra staffing to handle the expected holiday shopping crunch. (Like Amazon, for example.) If you’re a big Disney fan—and we know you are—here’s a part-time work-from-home position right up your alley for the holidays and beyond.
Let’s get a few points out of the way first, though:
- You’ll be a Cast Member/Guest Services Rep.
- For this part-time, non-exempt, work-from-home gig, you must live in either Florida, South Carolina, Texas, Kentucky, Nevada, Illinois or Mississippi.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and a reliable high-speed net connection. (And a reliable computer, natch.)
There are a few other details, but if you’re at least in one of those states, it’s worth your time to read on as we’ve listed other work-from-home opportunities below! (You may also want to send this to any friends or family you may have in one of these seven states!)
The position requires a flexible schedule that may require you to take call-in shifts during evening, holiday and weekend hours. Per the job description, duties include:
- Answering inbound calls and email-assisting guests, providing impeccable guest service.
- Contacting guests via outbound calls as instructed by supervisory staff.
- Identifying and resolving issues that impact our guests’ experiences.
- Channeling escalated issues to appropriate supervisors/managers.