The most magical place on Earth wants to send you to one of the most beautiful places on Earth: Iceland!
Disney has put out an official casting call for families to star in an upcoming commercial. What’s better than your family starring in a Disney commercial? Filming it in Iceland. What’s better than filming a Disney commercial with your family in Iceland? Getting paid to do it! Disney will pay your family of four $10,000 for taking part in the commercial, plus all travel is included.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience sounds too good to be true, but when Disney is involved, dreams really do come true. According to The Penny Hoarder, here are the qualifications you and your family must meet to apply:
- The company wants a family of four. You can apply if you have a larger family, BUT only you, your partner and two children will be able to go on the trip.
- Due to the shoot date quickly approaching, families must have passports already or be able to get them within two weeks!
- You and your partner in your 2os-50s, children must be between between the ages of 8-16.
- All ethnicities welcome to apply!
- All four family members must be available to travel for 7-8 days between Oct. 1-15, 2016.
Did we just describe your family? To apply, email Diana Lopez of Miami Talent Casting, at [email protected]. In your email, include pictures of your family, names, contact information and where you live. Lopez estimates that 10 families will be offered this amazing opportunity.
To make your family stand out from the rest, be sure to note if you have outdoor experience. Especially experience with activities like snorkeling, hiking and boating. Ability to ride horses is a plus but not a requirement.
Still interested in applying? Disney has not announced the official deadline for this opportunity, but Lopez suggests sending your email with family photos as soon as possible! So, why are you still reading? Hurry, and apply now!