DIY: How To Make Cute Monogrammed Wine Glasses
Are you looking for a neat gift idea or simply a way to spruce up your plain wine glasses? I’ve got the perfect (and simple) craft for you.
Using sticky letters and a paint pen, you can make these adorable personalized wine glasses. Make dots (like shown in the video) or stripes, swirls or lines – there is no limit to your imagination.
Want to make a cute take-away for a baby or bridal shower? Use a shape that’s themed to the party like the duckies below!
Thanks to our friends at Blitsy for the video and crafting idea!
- Wine glass (stemmed or stemless)
- Letter stickers
- Oil-based paint pen
- Heating tool (like a hairdryer)
Get all the supplies you need for this craft here.
Steps & Directions
- Select your letter and place in the center of your wine glass.
- Begin your design by adding dots around your letter with your oil-based paint pen.
- Continue adding dots until you’ve reached your desired design. We suggest going about half an inch to an inch on each side of the letter.
- Use a heating tool (like a hairdryer) to quickly dry your paint.
- Once your paint is dry, remove your letter sticker.
- Put your glass in the oven when preheating so it gradually warms up. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 30 minutes to cure your paint. When it’s done baking, turn off the oven and leave the glass in the oven for an additional 10 minutes to allow the glass to cool down gradually.
Tip: Hand wash after each use to help keep your design intact.