DIY: How To Make Mason Jar Pin Cushions
I absolutely love these cute little mason jar pin cushions. Whether your a master crafter, sewer, or just like to be extremely organized, these simple and easy to make pin cushions are what you need to make a cute statement.
Thanks to our friends at Blitsy for the video and crafting instructions!
- Mini Mason Jar
- Cotton Filling
- Hot Glue Gun
- Small piece of paper
Get all the materials and supplies you need for this craft by clicking here.
- Using lid of jar as a guide, trace and cut a circle from fabric that is approximately ½” larger than
- the lid.
- Trace and cut out a piece of cardstock that is the exact circumference of the lid.
- Place a small handful of cotton batting in the center of the wrong side of the fabric circle.
- Top with the cardboard circle.
- Wrap the edges snugly around cardboard circle and use hot glue to secure.
- Pop out the inner part of the jar lid and push the stuffed fabric circle through the outer ring of the jar lid.
- Apply hot glue onto inner lid and adhere to inside of outer ring.
- Screw lid onto jar and use as pincusion and storage!