Easy And Delicious 3 Ingredient Caramel Snickerdoodle Recipe (Video)
Warning: these things are addictive.
These are almost too easy to make! Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2s31XiL
Posted by Simplemost on Monday, June 12, 2017
This is quite possibly the easiest dessert recipe I’ve ever made. That doesn’t mean they aren’t delicious! Everybody raved about them so much at the office that I made another batch on the weekend for my kids. Before I knew it they were gone. They couldn’t get enough! These things disappeared so fast I think I’ll make a double batch next time.
I give you… caramel snickerdoodles. Check out this quick video to see it all come together.
- 1 tube of crescent croissants
- Caramel candies
- Cinnamon sugar
- Start with one of the best inventions ever – pre-made crescent roll dough.
- Then add a caramel to each piece of dough and roll them into balls.
- Roll them around in some cinnamon sugar until they’re well coated.
- Toss them in the oven for 12 minutes and you’ve got one of the ooeyest-gooeyest treats you’ve ever had.
Written by Ryan and originally published on Shared.