Easy And Delicious Parmesan Vegetable Kabob Bake Recipe
When you want to host a party, but need to leave room open on the grill for meat, this veggie kabob bake is perfect for entertaining. I’ve made this a few times myself and this dish is a huge hit.
- 8×8 Glass baking dish
- Knives for chopping
- Cutting board
- Tin foil
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Sauté onion & minced garlic in a skillet with olive oil until softened (about 3-5 minutes).
- While the onion and garlic are sautéing, slice the rest of the vegetables (about pinky nail width).
- Spray the inside of an 8×8 square or round baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread the softened onion and garlic in the bottom of the dish.
- Place sliced vegetables in the baking dish vertically, in an alternating pattern; pack tightly because the veggies will shrivel a bit.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, top with cheese and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.