Easy And Delicious Mini Lasagna Cups Recipe (Video)
How cute are these?!
If you like melty mozzarella cheese layered over marinara sauce, crumbled Italian sausage, ricotta cheese and more, these mini lasagna cups will put a big smile on your face. And these mini lasagna cups are even more awesome because they’re so easy and simple to make—plus cute as heck.
Whip these little treats up in any old muffin or cupcake tin—and there you go! Bonus points for the single-serving convenience!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Italian sausage links, casing removed
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 24 2-inch wonton wrappers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a 12-cup standard muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add Italian sausage and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the sausage as it cooks; drain excess fat and stir in marinara sauce.
- Season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Fit wonton wrappers into each of the 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese. Top with 1 tablespoon marinara mixture and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese; repeat with one more layer.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Written by Natalie and originally published on Shared.