This Slow Cooker Creamed Corn is the perfect comfort food and Christmas dinner side dish. Not only is this dish delicious, it’s also super easy to make and involves just a couple of household ingredients! In fact, we bet you already have the ingredients in your pantry.
This recipe combines corn, milk, cream cheese, butter, a pinch of sugar and a dash of pepper. Our favorite part about this dish is that a slow cooker is involved, meaning low effort is required on your part! Just simply dump the ingredients and let the magic happen!
So how exactly do you make your own Slow Cooker Creamed Corn dish and wow guests at your next dinner party? If you’re ready to try out this recipe for yourself, then check out the ingredients and cooking instructions below to get started!
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, cut into thin slices
Easy enough right? Now for the cooking instructions.
- Place corn into a slow cooker.
- Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined.
- Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined.
- Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Right before serving, garnish with a little rosemary, paprika and parmesan cheese.