Easy And Tasty Hawaiian Ham & Cheese Slider Recipe
So easy to make and absolutely delicious!
If you have some leftover ingredients in your pantry, or looking for a quick + easy meal to make for dinner (that the entire family will absolutely love), you need to make these little toasted sandwiches.
In an effort to not let any food go to waste in my house, I’ve made these tasty little bites with everything from Hawaiian rolls, croissants, hamburger buns, and sub buns. I’ve also used a combination of ham, roast beef, cheddar cheese, turkey – whatever is in the fridge, really.
Make some of them at your home this week – how did they turn out? Share your results with us on our Facebook page.
- 1 package Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- Pineapple, sliced
- Ham, sliced deli style
- Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place parchment paper in baking tin
- Slice Hawiian rolls horizontally in half
- Put bottom of rolls in the pan
- Spread mayo on the bottom of the rolls
- Layer on ham, pineapple, then cheese
- Cover with top of rolls
- Mix drizzle ingredients, then drizzle/cover the rolls.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Cut apart & serve immediately