Fun And Easy Kid-Friendly Mozzarella Pepperoni Croissants Recipe
You can't go wrong when pizza is involved!
If you’re looking for a recipe the whole family will love, then look no further than this recipe for Mozzarella Pepperoni Croissants!
First of all, anything pizza is always a delicious and safe bet when it comes to satisfying your pint-sized food critics. Not only are these pizza crescent rolls delicious, they are also super easy to make.
This simple recipe involves crescent rolls, mozzarella string cheese sticks, pepperoni and marinara sauce. Your kids will enjoy joining in on the fun and creating their own personalized crescent rolls! Our favorite part about this dish (and probably yours too!) is that assembly and cook time is quick and easy.
Ready to have your own pizza party? Check out the ingredients and cooking instructions below to get started on creating these kid-friendly Mozzarella Pepperoni Croissants.
- 2 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 8 mozzarella string cheese sticks halved to make 16 string cheese sticks.
- 1 package of pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 egg
- marinara sauce (optional)
- Parmesan (optional)
Now for the fun part of creating your mozzarella sticks!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove crescent rolls from package.
- Starting with the wide end of the crescent, spread a small amount of marinara sauce (if desired).
- Next, place a half mozzarella stick on the end.
- Place pepperonis along the surface of the crescent roll.
- Starting with the wide end, roll into the narrow end.
- Place rolled pizza croissants on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Combine garlic powder, oregano, and basil in small bowl.
- Beat egg in a separate small bowl.
- Sprinkle each roll with seasoning and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara and sprinkle parmesan (optional).
This recipe calls for pepperoni, but you can get creative with your ingredients! Include your kids’ favorite and let them be a little chef!