Get Up To 38% Off This 888-Piece LEGO Train Set
Put a LEGO train under the tree with these discounts!
The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
This is perfect timing if you’re starting your pre-holiday gift scouting.
Way back in the day, many of us may have had a train set waiting for us under the Christmas tree. Can’t say I have seen many real train sets for sale in recent years, but LEGO has an 888-piece set that would surely dazzle your child (and maybe a parent or two) were he or she to find it under the tree.
Amazon has it now for $123.99, which is $76 dollars off the usual cost. If you are an Amazon Prime member, this set is Prime-eligible, so you get free two-day shipping. That’s a significant savings! Let’s look at some specs as provided by Amazon:
• Cargo train station features a crane with hook to load and unload heavy-duty cargo.
• Cargo Train in total measures over 3″ high, 35″ long and 2″ wide Cargo train station measures over 7″ high, 10″ wide and 9″ deep.
• Locomotive measures 3″ high, 11″ long and 2″ wide Cattle wagon measures 2″ high, 5″ long and 2″ wide Fuel wagon is 3″ high, 9″ long and 2″ wide.
• Cable drum wagon measures 3″ high, 8″ long and 2″ wide Truck measures 2″ high, 5″ long and 2″ wide Forklift measures 3″ high, 4″ long and 1″ wide.
• Curved rail tracks each measure over 5″ long and 2″ wide Straight rail tracks each measure over 5″ long and 2″ wide.
Or you can check out set on the Toys R Us online store on eBay. They’ve got it for $127.99, plus you get a free $10 eBay gift card and free shipping since the order is over $49. If you shop regularly enough on eBay to where the gift card would be useful, this could be the better deal for you.
It looks like kids would have a great time building out these tracks, and playing pretend with all the various combinations of equipment that comes with this massive set.
You’ve seen enough still images, let’s go to the video! Alllll aboard!