Get Free Chick-Fil-A On July 11 For Cow Appreciation Day
Mark your calendar for July 11!
Chick-fil-A is back with Cow Appreciation Day, which means you can score free food.
This year, Cow Appreciation Day is on July 11. When you wear any sort of cow apparel into your local Chick-fil-A, you’ll get one free entree of your choice. This promotion is good for breakfast, lunch and dinner—Cow Appreciation Day starts when your local restaurant opens and ends at 7 p.m.
“Cow Appreciation Day is Chick-fil-A’s largest, single-day customer appreciation event and celebrates the quick service chain’s iconic ‘Eat Mor Chikin’ cows,” according to the Chick-fil-A website.
This cow/customer appreciation day began in 2005, which makes this the 13th year of the promotion.
Some people got super creative with their costumes, like these two:
These guys went for a full-body cow look last year:
Though Chick-fil-A recently ended a 22-year relationship with the ad agency that came up with the iconic cow campaign, Chick-fil-A says the cows are here to stay. Apparently, people were really worried about it. They were so worried that Chick-fil-A addressed the issue on it’s Cow Appreciation Day website.
Chick-fil-A started using the cows in 1995—they first appeared to be painting a billboard with the line “Eat Mor Chikin.” Today, Chick-fil-A does more than $6 billion in sales annually thanks, in part, to the iconic cows.
“The cows aren’t going anywhere and will remain an essential part of our brand and advertising,” according to Chick-fil-A.
Did you know that Chick-fil-A was founded in 1946 as the “Dwarf Grill” in a suburb of Atlanta? The founder, Truett Cathy, tested hundreds of recipes and eventually landed on a chicken sandwich recipe consisting of chicken, two pickles and a toasted bun in 1964.
Free Food On The Menu
If you’re wondering what kind of free food you can score, here are the entrees you can get for free when you wear cow apparel into any Chick-fil-A:
- Egg White Grill
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit
- Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit
- Sausage Biscuit
- Chick-n-Minis (3 or 4-count)
- Chicken or Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken or Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Bagel
- Bacon or Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Fruit Cup (any size)
- Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets (8 or 12-count)
- Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets (8- or 12-count)
- Chicken Salad Sandwich; Chick-n-Strips (3 or 4-count)
- Small hand-spun milkshake (Operator discretion), Small Iced Coffee, Small Frosted Coffee or Small Frosted Lemonade
- Chick-n-Strips (1 or 2-count) Kid’s Meal
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
- Grilled Nugget (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
You can find the nearest restaurant by visiting the Chick-Fil-A website. Now go get yourself some free food!
We Need Your Help: Take Our Vacation Survey (And Enter To Win A $100 Gift Card!)
We were not paid to write this story. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.