The Ghouls Night In cocktail is filled with Halloween candy flavors
- October 9, 2019 |Last updated on 10/06/2023
From couples’ costumes and group costumes to my own favorite part of the festivities, adult beverages, there is no shame in celebrating all things Hallows Eve as a grown-up! If you’ll be hosting a party this year or just need some help getting into the spooky spirit, a frightfully delicious cocktail is sure to do the trick.
This Ghouls Night In cocktail from Barefoot Wine combines pinot grigio with a whole bunch of delicious additions that will remind you of all the candy you collected as a kid — but with a boozy twist.
Along with the pinot grigio (you can use any brand you’d like), you’ll also need chocolate vodka and hazelnut liqueur. Combine that with chocolate syrup, caramel sauce and chopped peanuts and you have a devilishly delicious treat!
- 2 ounces Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 ounce chocolate vodka
- 1/4 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 1/4 ounce chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with caramel syrup.
- Dip caramel-covered rim into chopped peanuts and set glass aside.
- Add the pinot grigio, vodka, liqueur and chocolate syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until well-chilled, then strain into prepared cocktail glass.
If you’re not a fan of wine, you might want to try this Witch, Please cocktail instead, as it calls for vodka. You’ll also need pineapple juice, lime juice, agave syrup and matcha, which makes the drink green and extra-spooky!
Will you be making any spooktacular cocktails this Halloween?