Who doesn’t love a good cheesecake? And the Cheesecake Factory knows how to make one of the best. While they have over 35 kinds of cheesecake, the simple classic is still the best.
The problem is who wants to deal with the crowds and cost of going to the actual Cheesecake Factory. If you want to enjoy the same goodness at home, try out this recipe from POPSUGAR.
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely ground
- 1/2 cup vanilla wafers, finely ground
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, ground
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 16 ounces sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
For full instructions, go here.