Here’s A 7-Minute Routine To Help Relieve Back Pain
If you experience back pain, you’re not alone. Whether it’s an unpleasant tightness or sharp, shooting pain, 25 percent of Americans suffer from back pain.
Perhaps the only fortunate thing about back pain: it’s such a common problem and many people have looked for ways to help reduce the discomfort.
Grokker published on their YouTube channel a 7-minute sequence of movements to help stretch out and stabilize your spine while mobilizing your hips.
Greatist summarized the 12 moves into a comprehensive list:
- Kneeling Head Movement
- Kneeling Side Bend and Rotation
- Kneeling Arm Under and Extend
- Kneeling Leg Extensions
- Cow Pose, Child’s Pose, Cat Pose, and Cobra Pose
- Kneeling Hamstring Hip Flexor Stretch (Right Side)
- Kneeling Hamstring Hip Flexor Stretch (Left Side)
- Body Extension and Pull Knee to Chest
- Hip Roll With Arm Reach
- Crossed Leg Knee Roll
- Alternating Superman