Here’s How To Get A Pack Of 6 Different Boozy Holiday Ice Creams Delivered To Your Door
These festive flavors sound amazing. Who's ready for the holidays?!
If booze and ice cream are two of your favorite things in the world, then New York City-based company, Tispy Scoop, is here to make your sweet dreams come true. Known for their Instagram-worthy ice cream sundaes with a boozy kick, Tipsy Scoop’s flagship store (their “Barlour”) offers ice cream flavors such as dark chocolate whiskey salted caramel, red velvet martini ice cream and maple bacon bourbon-infused ice cream.
In addition to ice cream, the store offers boozy sorbets, like strawberry white sangria and mango margarita, infused with tequila and an orange liquor.
The company also partners with liquor brands to create some crazy concoctions. Here is one from the summer that featured Malibu Rum:
Now, just in time for the holidays, Tipsy Scoop has unveiled a festive pack of seasonal flavors dubbed the “Eat & Be Merry Pack” ($72) which will be available for nationwide shipping (adult signature required), New York City delivery and pick-up starting on Black Friday, Nov. 23, and continuing through the holiday season.
Get ready to drool over this all-star lineup of spirited holiday ice cream flavors that you’ll find in the Eat & Be Merry pack:
- Candy Cane Vodka Martini — ice cream spiked with candy cane infused vodka and mixed with candy cane pieces
- Holiday Spiced Eggnog — eggnog ice cream infused with brandy and sprinkled with nutmeg and cinnamon
- Drunken Gingerbread Man — gingerbread ice cream spiked with whipped cream vodka and Kahlua
- Santa’s Cookies & Whiskey — vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate chip cookie pieces and infused with bourbon
- Blood Orange Champagne Sparkler — blood orange sorbet spiked with Champagne
- Bananas Foster — banana ice cream mixed with brown sugar and infused with spiced rum and creme de banana
If you’re not quite ready for the December holidays, Tispy Scoop also offers a Thanksgiving pack available to order now for shipping or delivery. The package includes four flavors of liquor-infused ice cream, such as a salted caramel apple brandy ice cream and a “hot” buttered rum ice cream made with cinnamon and ginger and infused with rum.
Just look at this pumpkin-spice ice cream creation, infused with rum and seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger:
Tipsy Scoop’s boozy ice creams are hand-crafted and contain up to five percent alcohol by volume. At the New York location, Tipsy Scoop sells cakes, pints and ice cream sandwiches, along with virgin dessert options for those who aren’t looking to get, well, tipsy.
So, who’s ready for the holidays?