How To Make Delicious Homemade Italian Parmesan Meatballs In A Crock-Pot
These are sooo easy to make and are absolutely delicious!
To say I enjoyed making (and eating) these meatballs is an understatement. The combination of fresh ingredients and being cooked in a slow-cooker make these meatballs succulent, flavorful, and tender.
I know, I know, I could have used homemade sauce – I’ll be sure to do that next time. These are super simple and delicious to make – and 100x better than store-bought. Buon appetito!
- 1lb ground beef or turkey
- 1lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 cup bread crumbs (Italian seasoned, or plain)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh parmesan, grated
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 large jar marinara sauce
Want to know which crockpot I used? It was this one.
- Add bread crumbs, ground beef & sausage, eggs, garlic, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper into bowl.
- Mush together with hands until well blended.
- Add ¾ cup Parmesan; mush again until well blended.
- Line bottom of slow cooker with some sauce.
- Roll a tablespoon of meat into a ball and put into crockpot.
- Make a full layer or meatballs, then cover in a bit more sauce.
- Repeat until full.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
We were not paid to write this story. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.