You Know You’re A Mom When…
The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
Your Modern Family recently created this hilarious list capturing the best and worst of being a mom:
We laughed out loud, and then added to the fun.
You know you’re a mom when…
- You get compliments when you brush your hair.
- You think everyone is jealous of your minivan.
- You heat up your coffee three times before finally giving up and chugging it cold.
- You use baby wipes to clean EVERYTHING.
- You didn’t know your laundry hamper had a bottom.
- You spend 10 minutes looking for the child you are holding in your arms.
- You are hauling no less than 25 bags every time you leave the house.
- You are in the swimming pool. Actually in it, not sitting in a lounger nearby, sipping and reading… aw memories.
- You can name every character in Mickey’s Clubhouse, but not one U.S. Senator.
- You think of Target as your mommy support group, not a store.
- You consider stepping on a LEGO your penance for yelling.
- You refer to yourself in the third person at inappropriate places. “Yes, mommy would like a glass of your finest chardonnay.”
- Your biggest fear of jumping on a trampoline is no longer broken bones but peeing a little.
- Your purse is so large it doesn’t meet TSA carry-on standards.
- You reach into that purse and feel something wet and sticky, and just pray it isn’t poop.
- You can’t remember what you did this morning, yet know every word of every song on the “Frozen” soundtrack.
- You have “Lucy’s Mom” as a contact in your phone.
- You consider goldfish and applesauce pouches a balanced meal.
We could go on (and on and on), but what can you add to the list?