This Woman’s Marble Looking Cakes Are Making The Internet Go Crazy
Every few months, a new food creation takes the internet by storm and garners some well-deserved attention. This time around it’s Russian baker, Olga Noskova, and her amazing cakes that look like glass or marble. It seems like they should be on display with artwork in a museum. They just don’t look real. I’m pretty sure I would feel bad taking a bit out of one.
Noskova has been sharing the creations on her Instagram account and already has over 50,000 loyal followers. And for good reason, check out some of these desserts.
If you’re curious how they are made, Reddit user SuperDrew124 posted the secret behind the recipe:
- 20 g Gelatin Powder
- 120 g Water
- 300 g Glucose
- 300 g Sugar
- 150 g Water
- 200 g Sweetened Cond Milk
- 300 g Chocolate (White, Milk, Dark or a combination) Food Coloring
- Bloom the gelatin in the water.
- Boil the glucose, sugar & water.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin.
- Add the cond milk.
- Pour over chocolate and buerre mix to remove air bubbles.
- Use at 35C/95F
The marbling effect is with different color glazes poured together over the cake.
Here’s a video of her making one: