How To Make Delicious Stove Top Pizza – No Oven Required!
My husband is a pizza lover, so this fresh stove stop recipe hit a home run with him. It’s simple, fast, and absolutely delicious – you have to give it a try!
- For homemade dough
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2.3 cup warm water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 8 oz Pizza sauce
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 Cups (8 oz) mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite toppings
- 12 inch skillet with lid
- Spray skillet with non-stick coking spray and heat to 375 degrees fahrenheit
- Mix dough ingredients in a bowl
- Pour above mixture into skillet and spread evenly on the bottom
- Add sauce, cheese, and desired toppings
- Cover with lid skillet and cook for 15 minutes or until crust is brown on bottom and cheese is thoroughly melted
- Carefully slide onto cutting board, slice and enjoy!