The pun may be a little ridiculous, but this Galaxy Bark is super fun! It’s not only beautiful, but fun to make and most importantly—delicious! Galaxy Bark is really easy to create and is perfect to get the kids help. Just think of how great this would be at a kids birthday party.
- 1 bag black candy melts
- • 1 cup purple candy melts
- • 1 cup blue candy melts
- Star sprinkles
- Pearl dust, silver
- Put your different color candy melts into different bowls and melt them individually by microwaving them 30 seconds at a time and stirring.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Pour the back chocolate over the area, and spread it out.
- Drizzle on the purple and blue over the black chocolate, swirling it around.
- Sprinkle some star sprinkles across your galaxy and then refrigerate for 15-20 minutes so it will set.
- Use a paintbrush to brush on the edible pearl glitter dust to make your galaxy come to life.
- Break the bark or cut it into pieces and enjoy!
Written by Tijani Jackson and originally published on Shared.