Ozark Apple Pudding Is A Perfect Fall And Winter Dessert
It's delicious with ice cream!
Ozark pudding comes from – you guessed it – the Ozarks region in Missouri, and it’s a delicious dry fruit custard with nuts that is absolutely perfect for chilly fall weather.
This Ozark Apple Pudding brings in my favorite fall fruit, apples, for a yummy, crumbly dessert that tastes great with ice cream. Bake this up for Thanksgiving and the whole family will be in love!
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup Pink Lady apples, peeled and chopped
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 10-inch pie plate. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together until fluffy. Stir in the sifted dry ingredients. Stir in the vanilla, chopped nuts, and chopped apples.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pie plate and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle more nuts over the top, if desired, and serve warm or cold with ice cream.
Watch how to make it here:
It's delicious with ice cream! Get the full recipe here: http://bit.ly/2BHQVmY
Posted by Simplemost on Thursday, December 28, 2017
Written by Tijani and originally published on Shared.