The internet is going nuts (or rather fry crazy) over Martha Stewart’s Italian Fries recipe. And, with good reason—who could resist french-fried potato goodness with an Italian twist? Romano cheese, butter, fresh herbs, salt, pepper… yum!
Martha, you had us at butter.
The recipe on Martha Stewart has over 646,000 shares! And here you were thinking there was nothing better than a standard French fry.
Here’s what you need:
- 6 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 2 cups freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- Salt and ground black pepper
Who’s hungry? Head over to Martha Stewart for the full list of ingredients and detailed recipe.