The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
Let’s face it, everyone loses or “misplaces” things now and then. However, there are some people who tend be in a constant state of searching for lost items. I have a friend who misplaces his keys, wallet, or phone at least once a day.
Thankfully, there are some great products available that can help prevent things from getting lost. What are you going to do with all that time you’ve saved when you are no longer searching for things throughout the day?
1. A Bluetooth sensor that alerts you when you lose your keys or phone
2. For those who keep losing their lip balm
Thread Wallets Lip Balm Holder, Amazon
3. And if you have to many single socks
Helping Hands, Amazon
4. Reduce the number of lost hairpins with this magnetic holder
5. Never lose that pen again when it looks like this
Marabou Pens, Amazon
6. Keep your wallet and phone together so you are less likely to lose them both
Arae Case, Amazon
7. Keep that remote control in one spot so can easily find it
Ikea Flort Remote Control Case, Amazon
8. A special Bluetooth tag to track your wallet, phone, and anything else you misplace
9. Make sure you have your valuables when you leave
10. One card that stores all your credit, debit and gift cards
CoolWallet S, Amazon
11. A cool case that holds your earbuds so you don’t misplace them as easily
Nest Earbud Case, Amazon