Ooey Gooey Pull Apart Grilled Cheese Rolls Recipe (Video)
Grilled cheese is one of those classic recipes that’s just tried and true, and always makes a great snack. Taking it a step further, your cast-iron (or baking dish) can do most of the work for you with these Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls.
The fun with these rolls is eating them… pull them apart to reveal the gooey, cheesy center. You can even top them with garlic butter and they’d be perfect alongside a pasta dish at dinnertime. Bet you can’t just eat one!
- 2 cans Pillsbury biscuit dough
- ¾ of a box Velveeta cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open up the can of biscuit dough and separate.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Flatten out each biscuit, add a cube or two of cheese to the center, then pinch the sides creating a tightly sealed ball.
- Once the balls are made, place them in a lightly greased 9 inch cast-iron or baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, crushed garlic, and parsley.
- Brush the tops of the biscuits with the garlic butter you mixed.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until rolls are starting to turn golden brown.
- Cover rolls with tin foil at this point, then continue cooking another 12-15 minutes until they are fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Written by Tijani Jackson and originally published on Shared.