Quick And Easy Recipe For Delicious Mini Cheeseburger Sliders
These tiny burgers are perfect little apps for any bash!
It’s safe to say most mouths will start watering at the sight (or smell) of a good cheeseburger. For those rare times when you don’t want to eat an entire burger, there are these perfect mini cheeseburger sliders. They’re a great kickoff to any dinner party!
Here’s What You Need To Get Started
- Cookie sheet or 1 to 2-inch deep baking tray
- Tin foil
- Hot plate (or regular stovetop)
- An oven
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- 24 slider buns
- Sliced pickles
How To Make Your Sliders
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil, and spray the foil with Pam (or any other cooking spray).
- Using the skillet, brown the ground beef. Add the diced onions and Worcestershire sauce about halfway through cooking the beef.
- Drain the grease from the ground beef really well. We suggest using a paper towel to soak up any remaining grease so the buns don’t get soggy!
- Line the bottom buns in rows on the cookie sheet. Separate the buns before you place them—that way they’re a lot easier to separate at the end.
- Spread the beef onto the slider buns (that’s right, no need to make individual patties!)
- Top each slider with a small slice of cheddar cheese. This will help to keep the beef in place.
- Add the top of each bun to each mini cheeseburger.
- Cover the entire cookie sheet with another layer of aluminum foil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted. If you want the top of the bun to be just a little crispy, take the aluminum foil off for the last five minutes (optional).
- When the sliders are baked, top each slider with a pickle slice. Pat the pickles dry beforehand so the buns don’t get soggy. Keep the pickles in place using the toothpicks.
Then your sliders are ready to serve! Yep, mini cheeseburgers are just as delicious as the real deal.