Check Out The Schedule For The 2017 Hallmark Christmas Movies
Grab the popcorn!
If you look forward to the Hallmark Christmas movie line-up as much as you do the actual holiday, you’re not alone.
In my household, the Hallmark channel is on pretty much 24/7 by the time the holiday season rolls around because each and every film is jam-packed with joy.
And now that Hallmark has finally released the Christmas movie schedule for 2017, we can actually plan for our holiday movie marathons!
In fact, you’ll be able to pencil in times for holiday-themed movies as early as Oct. 28! Yup. You can begin watching all-day holiday movie marathons before we even make it through Halloween.
The festivities officially kick off on Oct. 22 with a “Countdown To Christmas Preview Show” hosted by “Fuller House” stars Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin and Jodie Sweetin.
Then the Christmas movies will officially begin airing on Oct. 28. The first flick to get you in the mood for Christmas is called “Marry Me At Christmas” and stars Rachel Skarsten and Trevor Donovan.
It’s got everything we’ve come to hope for in a Hallmark Christmas movie! Here’s how the Hallmark channel describes the film:
“Organizing a Christmas wedding is a true treat for bridal boutique owner Madeline Krug. She loves the challenge of finding the perfect dress for the bride and orchestrating an exquisite event. What Madeline didn’t expect was to be swept off her feet by the bride’s gorgeous brother, movie star Jonny Blaze. Jonny came to the quirky town of Fool’s Gold to support his sister — not to fall in love. Yet Madeline is the most extraordinary woman he’s ever met. Planning the perfect wedding leads to candlelit dinners and strolls through snow-covered streets. Madeline finds the real Jonny even more captivating than her celebrity crush. Will the action star be brave enough to take on the role of a lifetime?”
And that’s only the beginning of what Hallmark has to offer this season. So, who’s ready to watch?
Hallmark Channel Movie Line-Up
- Marry Me At Christmas: Oct. 28, 8/7c
- Christmas Festival Of Ice: Nov. 4, 8/7c
- Miss Christmas: Nov. 5, 8/7c
- The Sweetest Christmas: Nov. 11, 8/7c
- Enchanted Christmas: Nov. 12, 8/7c
- Coming Home For Christmas: Nov. 18, 8/7c
- A Gift To Remember: Nov 19, 8/7c
- Secretly Santa: Nov. 22, 8/7c
- The Mistletoe Inn: Nov. 23, 8/7c
- Finding Santa: Nov. 24, 8/7c
- The Christmas Train: Nov. 25, 8/7c
- Switched For Christmas: Nov. 26, 8/7c
- Christmas In Evergreen: Dec. 2, 8/7c
- Christmas At Holly Lodge: Dec. 3, 8/7c
- Christmas Encore: Dec. 9, 8/7c
- Christmas Shop: Dec. 10, 8/7c
- Christmas Shuttle: Dec. 16, 8/7c
- Father Christmas: Dec. 17, 8/7c
- Christmas Getaway: Dec. 23, 8/7c
- When Calls The Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree: Dec. 25, 8/7c
- New Year’s Gala: Dec. 30, 8/7c