Check Out The Schedule For The 2017 Hallmark Christmas Movies
Grab the popcorn!
The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
If you look forward to the Hallmark Christmas movie line-up as much as you do the actual holiday, you’re not alone.
In my household, the Hallmark channel is on pretty much 24/7 by the time the holiday season rolls around because each and every film is jam-packed with joy.
And now that Hallmark has finally released the Christmas movie schedule for 2017, we can actually plan for our holiday movie marathons!
In fact, you’ll be able to pencil in times for holiday-themed movies as early as Oct. 28! Yup. You can begin watching all-day holiday movie marathons before we even make it through Halloween.
The festivities officially kick off on Oct. 22 with a “Countdown To Christmas Preview Show” hosted by “Fuller House” stars Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin and Jodie Sweetin.
Then the Christmas movies will officially begin airing on Oct. 28. The first flick to get you in the mood for Christmas is called “Marry Me At Christmas” and stars Rachel Skarsten and Trevor Donovan.
It’s got everything we’ve come to hope for in a Hallmark Christmas movie! Here’s how the Hallmark channel describes the film:
“Organizing a Christmas wedding is a true treat for bridal boutique owner Madeline Krug. She loves the challenge of finding the perfect dress for the bride and orchestrating an exquisite event. What Madeline didn’t expect was to be swept off her feet by the bride’s gorgeous brother, movie star Jonny Blaze. Jonny came to the quirky town of Fool’s Gold to support his sister — not to fall in love. Yet Madeline is the most extraordinary woman he’s ever met. Planning the perfect wedding leads to candlelit dinners and strolls through snow-covered streets. Madeline finds the real Jonny even more captivating than her celebrity crush. Will the action star be brave enough to take on the role of a lifetime?”
And that’s only the beginning of what Hallmark has to offer this season. So, who’s ready to watch?
Hallmark Channel Movie Line-Up
- Marry Me At Christmas: Oct. 28, 8/7c
- Christmas Festival Of Ice: Nov. 4, 8/7c
- Miss Christmas: Nov. 5, 8/7c
- The Sweetest Christmas: Nov. 11, 8/7c
- Enchanted Christmas: Nov. 12, 8/7c
- Coming Home For Christmas: Nov. 18, 8/7c
- A Gift To Remember: Nov 19, 8/7c
- Secretly Santa: Nov. 22, 8/7c
- The Mistletoe Inn: Nov. 23, 8/7c
- Finding Santa: Nov. 24, 8/7c
- The Christmas Train: Nov. 25, 8/7c
- Switched For Christmas: Nov. 26, 8/7c
- Christmas In Evergreen: Dec. 2, 8/7c
- Christmas At Holly Lodge: Dec. 3, 8/7c
- Christmas Encore: Dec. 9, 8/7c
- Christmas Shop: Dec. 10, 8/7c
- Christmas Shuttle: Dec. 16, 8/7c
- Father Christmas: Dec. 17, 8/7c
- Christmas Getaway: Dec. 23, 8/7c
- When Calls The Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree: Dec. 25, 8/7c
- New Year’s Gala: Dec. 30, 8/7c
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Line-Up
Also, stay tuned for these 12 new movies airing on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, which is yet another Hallmark channel showing holiday movies. That’s twice the holiday movies, people!
- The Perfect Christmas Present: Nov. 4, 9 p.m.
- Christmas In the Air: Nov. 5, 9 p.m.
- A Song for Christmas: Nov. 11, 9 p.m.
- Engaging Father Christmas: Nov. 12, 9 p.m.
- A Joyous Christmas: Nov. 18, 9 p.m.
- A Bramble House Christmas: Nov. 19, 9 p.m.
- Christmas Homecoming: Nov. 26, 9 p.m.
- A Gift to Remember: Dec. 2, 9 p.m.
- Angel Falls: Dec. 3, 9 p.m.
- Unbridled Love: Dec. 9, 9 p.m.
- Karen Kingsbury’s Maggie’s Miracle: Dec. 10, 9 p.m.
- The Christmas Cottage: Dec. 16, 9 p.m.
- When God Winks at You: Dec. 17, 9 p.m.
All times are listed in eastern time (ET).
First up on the list of premieres is “The Perfect Christmas Present,” which also happens to be a never-before-released film.
Until now, Hallmark’s kept the details about this one under wraps, but now that the information is here, one thing’s for certain—you’re going to want to tune in.
Here’s the official summary for the newest Christmas film:
Tom Jacobs has built an entire business around helping clients find the perfect gift for their loved ones. Since his company’s busiest time of the year is the holidays, he’s earned himself the nickname ‘Mr. Christmas.’ When Tom’s good friend Paul comes to him asking for help in finding a gift for his girlfriend, Jenny, Mr. Christmas finds himself in a bit of trouble. The more he learns about Jenny during his research, the more he likes her, and the guiltier he feels being caught between his heart and his best friend. With Christmas rapidly approaching, Tom dreads his encroaching deadline as it will mean an end to his time with Jenny and perhaps an end to his only chance at being with his one true love.
Intrigued? You’ll have to tune in on Nov. 5 to see if Jacobs is able to find love just in time for the holidays.
Here are some other Hallmark Christmas movies you have to look forward to:
1. “A Song For Christmas”
Starring: Becca Tobin and Kevin McGarry
A fed-up pop superstar, Adelaide Kay, runs away from her celebrity life while out on tour. A local family, the Lapps, take her in. But the oldest son recognizes the star and knows he can profit from revealing her identity to the press. Will he go through with his plan or will a mutual attraction get in the way?
2. “Secret Santa”
When Melanie gets her office crush, Donovan, for her Secret Santa, she takes the opportunity to show how much she cares. However, when someone else takes credit for her gifts, Melanie must figure out a way to prove she’s the perfect Secret Santa and love match!
3. “When Calls The Heart Christmas!”
Starring: Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, Lori Loughlin, Martin Cummins, Jack Wagner, Pascale Hutton and Kavan Smith.
“A loved one returns, Christmas spirit is renewed and children’s wishes are granted in this heartwarming Christmas movie featuring the series’ beloved characters. Elizabeth’s fiancé, Jack, surprises her, coming home on leave and bringing a young Mountie desperately searching for Christmas inspiration.”
Break out the hot chocolate and sugar cookies! It’s time to get ready for the holidays!