Why has my mother never shared this trick with me? My stove would be SO much cleaner if I had only known this simple little trick from DIY Super Mom – use ammonia to clean your stubborn stovetop grates.
What You Need:
- The dirty burner tops (eww)
- Large plastic bags
- Spray bottle
- Put the burner top into the plastic bag
- Generously spray the ammonia over the burner in the bag
- Seal the bag and flip it over (so burner is face down)
- Let sit overnight
- The next day, gently scrub your burner to remove residue
Watch the video above for full tutorial!
What tips do you have? Share them with us on our Facebook page!