Target Is Having Its Own Massive Sale On Amazon Prime Day
Target's pitch? No membership required!
The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
Amazon Prime Day has become one of the biggest shopping days of the year for the mega-internet retailer, as its sales from last year’s Prime Day surpassed its sales from Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
But with success comes competition, and with Amazon holding its fourth “Prime Day” on July 16-July 17, retailers like Target are lining up to compete.
Target’s pitch is a simple one: No membership fees. This year, an annual Amazon Prime membership costs $119, up from $99 in previous years.
A couple of the offers are similar to deals found on Amazon. For instance, online customers at Target will receive free two-day shipping on all orders more than $35.
Target is also trying to get into the home delivery business by offering free memberships to its delivery service Shipt for customers who spend at least $100 online.
Here are some of the other offers Target is offering online on July 16-July 17:
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive home brands
- Sale on cookware, small appliances and floorcare
- 25 percent off beauty and personal care
- Spend $20, save $5 on books
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive kids’ home brands
- Up to 30 percent off top Google products
- Up to 30 percent off select baby gear
- Free shipping on next-day Target Restock delivery orders on July 17
Written by Justin Boggs for Scripps National Desk.
Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.