Here’s How To Make Quick And Delicious Tomato Basil Bruschetta
So easy and SO delicious.
When throwing a party, it can be hard to come up with food that appeals to all people, but one classic that never seems to fail is tomato and basil bruschetta. It’s fresh, flavorful, and it works for vegetarians. It’s also super simple to make, which means your time in the kitchen will be stress-free.
This version of bruschetta is baked and topped with Parmesan cheese, which makes it a soothing finger food that works during any season. Plus, it takes less than 20 minutes to prepare.
All you need is a sliced baguette, some tomatoes, garlic, basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and Parmesan cheese. The sliced pieces of bread get topped with your tomato-basil mixture, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top adds a little kick that takes your bruschetta to the next level. Stick in in the oven for just 10 minutes, and then you’ve got the perfect party appetizer for any occasion.
Give this bruschetta a try on your own with the instructions below, and you will likely find yourself making this classic recipe again and again.
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Medium mixing bowl
- Ramekins for ingredients
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups finely cut tomatoes, patted slightly with paper towel to remove some moisture
- 1/3 cup rolled up & thinly sliced fresh basil leaf
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Slice baguette in about 1/2-inch slices; lay flat on pan
- Mix bruschetta ingredients in a bowl; Spoon onto baguette slices
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melty, bruschetta is warmed throughout and bread has a little crunch