There’s no question that food mashups are a trend that’s here to stay, and I have zero complaints about that. Sushi donuts? Fudgesicle Frappuccinos? Yes and yes.
This Rice Krispie Treat Cheesecake is no exception. That you don’t have even have to turn on the oven is just the icing on the (cheese)cake.
Check out this easy, no-bake Rice Krispie Treat Cheesecake recipe from The Domestic Rebel and prepare to find yourself in food mashup heaven:
Rice Krispy Treat No Bake Cheesecake
Author: Hayley Parker, The Domestic Rebel
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 1 pkg miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme/fluff
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Cool Whip, thawed
- Whipped cream
- Cubed & prepared Rice Krispy Treat Squares (Hayley uses the ones from the box)
- Liberally grease a 9″ or 10″ springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in the Rice Krispies cereal. Set aside momentarily. In a medium saucepan, melt the salted butter and marshmallows together over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the cereal and toss until totally combined. Pour the cereal into the prepared pan and, using a greased glass cup, press the cereal mixture into the pan, forming a base and sides. Put aside to set, about 20 minutes.
- While crust sets, make your filling. In a large bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the marshmallow creme until smooth. Lastly, fold in the Cool Whip by hand until combined.
- Spread the filling mixture into the crust, smoothing out the top. Garnish with whipped cream piped along the perimeter of the cheesecake and top with stacked prepared & cubed Rice Krispy Treats in the center. Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge before cutting into slices.
Bon appetit! And check out more delicious recipes from The Domestic Rebel.