Want To Break Into Tech? This ‘Learn To Code 2017’ Training Is Key
Pay what you want for 10 courses.
If you’re looking to break into the tech field, the Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle is an effective first step to a new career.
This 10-course training covers a wealth of important programming languages and web technologies. For instance, students will learn Python (employed by esteemed tech companies like Hulu and Venmo) and Go (a replacement for C++ and Java at Google).
Here are the courses in your bundle:
- Learn How To Code: Google’s Go Programming Language
- The Complete Python Course: Beginner to Advanced!
- Learn by Example: Scala
- Projects in Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java
- Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 10 and Swift 3
- The Complete Web Developer Masterclass: Beginner to Advanced
- Git Complete Mastery with GitHub: 100% Hands-on Git Guide
- Professional Rails Code Along
Each course is accessible online so that you can learn when it’s most convenient for you. And courses are provided to you for life so that it’s easy to refresh your knowledge — just pay what you want to get started coding today!
We were not paid to write this story. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.