This Is The Best And Most Efficient Way To Clean Your Oven
When was the last time you cleaned your oven?
Here’s a great tip for the day: We’ve stumbled across this super effective way to clean your oven. It’s a way that I’ve never thought of before and could make the lives of anyone who cooks, bakes or just uses their oven regularly a whole lot easier. While the automatic oven clean cycle can work, this method takes cleaning to the next level.
The good folks at Newsner have provided some great tips on getting that oven sparklingly clean through this very effective method. It’s easy, doesn’t take long and will make the whole process much less painful.
So if you’re constantly dreading the task of cleaning your oven, check out the step-by-step instructions for this simple cleaning method below. You’ll thank yourself later!
Items you need:
2. Spray bottle
3. Baking soda
6. Small bowl
Directions to clean inside of oven:
1. Take out the oven racks.
2. Mix a few spoonfuls of baking soda and water in a bowl. This will create a paste.
3. Spread the paste on the inside of the oven. Don’t worry the paste will turn brown.
4. Let it sit overnight (for at least 12 hours).
5. The next day, take a wet rug, and wipe off as much of baking soda paste as possible.
6. Add some vinegar to a spray bottle. Spray it on all the surfaces where there is still baking soda paste. Wipe off the vinegar with a rag.
7. Place the racks back in the oven and turn the oven on a very low temperature for 15-20 minutes. This will help everything dry.
Before you know it, you’ll be left with a sparkling clean oven!
Directions to clean oven window:
1. Create another paste by combining baking soda and water.
2. Apply the paste on the window and let it sit there for 30 minutes.
3. Use a clean rag to wipe off the paste and get the window sparkling.
Just like that, the oven window will look as spotless as the newly cleaned interior.
Will you try using this method the next time you clean your oven?