You’ll Go Crazy Over This Stuffed Rosemary And Garlic Cheesy Bread
It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t like bread, especially when it’s the cheesy kind. You might only order it when you go out to Italian restaurants or at your favorite pizzeria, but there’s an easy way you can enjoy your own cheesy stuffed bread at home. All you need is a baguette, garlic, butter, cheese, and some rosemary, and you’ll have a delicious stuffed bread that definitely beats ordering from Domino’s.
This particular stuffed bread is filled with white cheddar cheese, and the addition of rosemary and garlic gives it a more sophisticated flavor. This bread works great as an appetizer for a dinner party, or you can even just enjoy it while watching your favorite sporting event on TV. Whatever the occasion, you better dig in right away, because this bread is going to go fast.
If you love the taste of this bread, you can also feel free to experiment with different types of cheeses and herbs.
Here’s exactly how to make this ooey-gooey stuffed cheesy bread:
- Cookie sheet
- 1 baguette
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 stick butter, melted
- White cheddar cheese, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place foil on the pan, and spray with Pam cooking spray.
2. With a bread knife, slice baguette at an angle, almost all the way through, but not completely. Make the slices 3/4-inch apart.
3. Melt the butter, and add the minced garlic. Using a brush, baste garlic butter into each slice, leaving a little bit of butter leftover.
4. Stick one piece of sliced cheese into each slice of bread.
5. Baste the top of the loaf with the rest of the garlic butter.
6. Sprinkle on the rosemary, and bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and gooey. Serve warm and enjoy.