What’s better than sitting by a campfire eating a s’more? Well, s’mores dip of course. Loaded with melted chocolate and toasty marshmallows — this dip is guaranteed to be a crowd favorite at your next party. Just toast it in the oven for a few minutes and serve with graham crackers. Enjoy!
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 15 jumbo marshmallows, halved
- Graham cracker squares
- Place rack in center position and place 8-inch cast iron skillet on it.
- Preheat oven to 450°F with iron skillet inside.
- Once preheated, use a potholder to remove the hot skillet.
- Add a pat of butter in the skillet and swirl from side to side to cover the bottom and sides. Make sure to use a potholder as the skillet is hot!
- Spread chocolate chips in an even layer into the bottom of the skillet.
- Arrange marshmallow halves over the surface of the chocolate chips, covering the chocolate completely. Make sure not to burn yourself from the skillet as you lay the marshmallows!
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted to your preference. Watch carefully as they can quickly burn!
- Use an oven mitt to remove the skillet from the oven and allow to rest for 4-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers. Be careful as people enjoy the snack as the pot is very very hot.
For more details on this great recipe and other recipes visit FiveHeartHome