It’s the time of year when I like to whip out some new dishes for the fall. However, I don’t always have the time to make a complex meal from scratch. Enter my trusty crock pot. Here are 13 amazing recipes that you can easily make in your slow cooker.
Just set it and forget it.
1. Crock Pot Sweet Potato Chili
Who doesn’t love a good chili? Get the recipe here.
2. Crock Pot Honey Garlic and Chicken With Veggies
A nice twist on the a classic. Get the recipe here.
3. Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Who doesn’t love this meal? And it’s super easy. Get the recipe here.
4. Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Loin
A unique dish with only a few steps. Get the recipe here.
5. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
Tater tots with buffalo chicken. Delish. Get the recipe here.
6. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Good news is you don’t have to spend $6 for a cup of this fall treat. Get the recipe here.
7. Crock Pot Apple Cider Chicken Sandwiches
Nothing says fall like cider combined with well … anything. Get the recipe here.
8. Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
A healthy version of the classic soup. Get the recipe here.
9. Crock Pot Red Lentil Chickpea Soup with Butternut Squash
Get the recipe here.
10. Crock Pot Beef Stew
Now this is a hardy fall meal. Get the recipe here.
11. Crock Pot Fall Vegetable Stew
What better way to combine all the good stuff of the fall into a soup. Get the recipe here.
12. Crock Pot Pumpkin Chili
Chili and pumpkin together at last. Get the recipe here.
13. Crock Pot Butternut Squash Soup
Nothing says fall like butternut squash. Get the recipe here.