Whether you’re having a party of want to make something fun for the kids, these brownie cup sundae bowls are perfect for any get together. And with warmer weather on its way, now is the perfect time to make these delicious and easy treats!
- Brownie mix
- Ingredients for brownie mix
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Ice cream
- Ice cream toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Mix brownie mix according to package instructions
- Spray 1 of the tin’s cups with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin tin 1/2 way with brownie mix
- Generously spray the outside of 2nd muffin tin.
- Gently place/smish tin #2 into the tin that’s filled with brownie mix
- Bake for 20-30 minutes
- Gently separate the tins & pull out the brownie bowls
- Assemble & enjoy!
Watch the video below: